Doctorate in Energy and Materials from University of Quebec – INRS Centre EMT
Masters in Energy and Materials from University of Quebec – INRS Centre EMT
Masters in Engineering Physics from Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski"
- Active learning approaches for effective in-class student engagement and improvement of student academic success.
- Role play and discussion panels in pure and applied natural sciences.
- Use of advanced technological tools for improvement of student classroom experience such as SmartBoards and Tablets with integrated projectors.
Research in Applied Physics:
- Research activities used as Student engagement
- Investigation of the optical transmitting properties of ground cherry husk – in collaboration with Ferme Granger Inc
Grants and Awards:
ECQ Pedagogical Innovation Grant
SALTISE Pedagogical Grant
NSERC Engage Grant
Michael Smith Fellowship held at Laurence Livermore National Lab
NSERC CGS Alexander Graham Bell held at INRS Centre EMT
FRQNT BD held at INRS Centre EMT
Involvement @ JAC:
- Organizer of the annual EngTech Student EXPO
- Member of the Institutional Research and Development Committee
- Member of the Active Learning Community of Practice
- Member of the Teachers’ Retreat Committee